BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
The Association undertakes to encourage, promote and advance the interests of racehorse trainers and to deal with all matters conducive to the advancement of racing in general.
NZTA represents racehorse trainers to ensure members’ interests are considered including:
· Constant liaison with the NZTR – Rules of Racing, Handicapping, Tracks, Licensing….
· Lobbying on major issues e.g. ACC, OSH requirements, stakes, skill shortages…
Keeping members informed of current events affecting them via newsletters, website and page in Thoroughbred Racing Monthly magazine
Promotion of members to prospective owners via NZTA Website – www.nztrainers.co.nz
Provision of legal agreements including:
· STAFF/EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS
· OWNER/TRAINING CONTRACTS
· ACCOUNT BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMISATION
Assistance for members to find staff - we keep a register of both NZ based and international staff with experience
Sponsored events and awards targeted for members including the
· DUNSTAN Trainer of the Year
· Bonus races throughout the country on a regular basis with cash prizes for winning members
Corporate arrangements to achieve Association discounts for members including:
· TELECOM MOBILE
A commitment to members to be constantly upgrading and improving benefits
Please contact Wendy Cooper, your Executive Officer to enquire about any of the above benefits.
Please download, print and post to us Membership Application Form along with your payment.